Thursday 12 June 2014

Busty BDSM mistress in London

To all current and prospective slaves, welcome to my home.



My name is Debby, a London mistress and dominatrix in her prime age of late thirties. As you can see from my photos, I am a very beautiful and busty blonde mistress, as well as being well-groomed and elegant, and I am worthy of nothing less than your total devotion and worship.



I stand 5' 6'' tall with dress size UK 10/12 and a beautiful natural 34D firm bust, and you will admire my figure as I dominate, tease and discipline you.



I have a wicked mind and an adventurous personality, and after listening to your humble requests, I will create a plan for our time together, which will test your boundaries, both physical and emotional, whether it be a physical punishmment, verbal humiliation, mistress worship, or a combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment